Higure Index du Forum

Higure

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Quicktime Artlantis 4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Higure Index du Forum -> Introduction -> Histoire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mikfra
Nouveau

Masculin
Shiro: 130

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Quicktime Artlantis 4 Répondre en citant

Quicktime Artlantis 4 > bit.ly/1U5uv32

Picard...(Admin)Re:...For...PC...QuickTime...7.6.5...solves...the...Temporary.tga...issue.Sent...:...11/16/2011...14:27:26In...the...Artlantis...4...folder,...there's...no...more...QTConverter.exe...only...a...QTSocketServer.exeSmuszMessages...:...3Re:...For...PC...QuickTime...7.6.5...solves...the...Temporary.tga...issue.Sent...:...05/13/2010...14:12:45WellInstalled.Quicktime.7.6.5system.-.Windows.XP.32.3Dinpire.com...is...residing...at...the...following...address:...Oosteind...6,...3356...AC...Papendrecht,...The...NetherlandsThis..latest..version..fixes..the..previous..problems..associated..with..reading..texturesSO.simply.make.a.folder.right.in.the.root.of.your.C:.drive.as.a.rendering.only.folder.-.and.whammo.-.no.more.TGA.MISSING.error.message!DwaynoMessages..:..50Re:..For..PC..QuickTime..7.6.5..solves..the..Temporary.tga..issue.Sent..:..11/26/2009..23:50:09No..It..doesntKeep...up...the...good...workGreetz!..JayPeeDeinstall..QT..7.7..then..reinstall..QT..6.5..will..have..no..effectNoteJust..go..to..preferences..and..change..your..default..save..directory..for..renderings..to..a..path..that..does..NOT..route..thru..a..user.example..would..be..the..default.."documents".that..is..going..thru..userdocuments..which..was..triggering..the..error..message..when..I..renderedIt.goes.on.and.onAll...rights...reservedDwaynoMessages...:...50Re:...For...PC...QuickTime...7.6.5...solves...the...Temporary.tga...issue.Sent...:...12/07/2009...21:33:20Hi...Jaypee,...I...tried...the...Batch...render...&...it...seems...it...isnt...working...for...meMore...And..I..have..tried..to..locate..the..QTConverter.exe,..but..I..am..unable..to..find..it..in..my..installation..of..Artlantis..Studio..4When...you...install...the...latest...version...of...QuickTime...on...your...machine,...textures...are...not...visible...in...ArtlantisThe..message..you..receive..is..because..this..incompatibility,..please..check..the..system..requirements..here:..jonoMessages..:..62Re:..For..PC..QuickTime..7.6.5..solves..the..Temporary.tga..issue.Sent..:..07/13/2012..04:24:33did..anyone..solve..this..issue?regards,...DwayneWhat's..New..Copyright......2016...3Dinspire.comSo,..if..you..haven't..updated..your..QuickTime..yet,..please..do..not..install..this..update!..The..developer..of..Artlantis..is..currently..looking..for..a..solutionGeoinfoMessages...:...15Re:...For...PC...QuickTime...7.6.5...solves...the...Temporary.tga...issue.Sent...:...11/10/2011...14:47:34You...should...also...remove...qtconverter.exe,...and...then...install...quicktime...7.6.5,...this...will...make...qtconverter.exe...exactly...become...7.6.5...versionDont..use..Windows..XP..64..bitQuicktime...successfully...installs...(as...it...says...each...time...i...install)...but...when...i...launch...artlantis...it...asks...again...to...install...quicktimeSimply..Physical..The..new,..physically..correct..Artlantis..6..rendering..engine,..with..its..legendary..simplicity,..allows..you..to..create..visualizations..of..an..incomparable..beauty..and..qualityHope...you...can...works...fine...nowPicard...(Admin)Re:...For...PC...QuickTime...7.6.5...solves...the...Temporary.tga...issue.Sent...:...12/01/2009...14:53:01Hello...Dwayne,...What...is...your...system...Win...XP?...Win...Vista?...Win...7?...Alain...Picard...AbventIt..creates..the..temporal...tga..but..not..the..final..imageSimply...Physical...The...new,...physically...correct...Artlantis...6...rendering...engine,...with...its...legendary...simplicity,...allows...you...to...create...visualizations...of...an...incomparable...beauty...and...qualityWallerMessages.:.23Re:.For.PC.QuickTime.7.6.5.solves.the.Temporary.tga.issue.Sent.:.12/10/2009.00:30:49I.had.the.problem.in.windows.7.that.the.artlantis.export.tool.for.converting.tga.to.jpg.(QTConverter.exe).did.not.worked.correctAlain...Picard...Abvent......How...can...I...authorize...QTSocketSerwer.exe?...I...have...Artlatis...studio...4.0.15...installed...and...QT...7.7.1Use...only...standard...letters...to...name...output...folders.(any...national...letters...make...QTC...go...bananas)...It...seems...that...QTconverter...or...QT...itself...have...problems...with...creating...output...file...with...source...document...name...as...a...part...of...the...new...document...name...-...especially...with..."strange"...letters...in...itGarusMessages.:.2Re:.For.PC.QuickTime.7.6.5.solves.the.Temporary.tga.issue.Sent.:.01/08/2012.02:13:31 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Higure Index du Forum -> Introduction -> Histoire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation